This picture is really random, much like this post!
Audrey set this bear up on our couch a while ago to cheer me up. I think I was having a rough day. It was very sweet of her!
- I’ve been doing school with the kids. I’m not on our “regular” schedule yet, but I didn’t want to completely stop for the summer. Ethan started Singapore Math. It’s been a good switch for him. It has more pictures . He thinks that’s cool! I’m easing Audrey into Kindergarten. I’ve been looking for some fun young-elementary appropriate historical fiction to read about Colonial America for everyone. Still looking for the perfect thing. We used our Usborne Science with Water book today. Actually, Ethan pulled it out, started reading it and got out what he needed to do some experiments. Soon the other kids joined in.
- We have gone swimming three of the last four days.
- I’ve been reading a lot! The books I’m currently reading or just finished reading: Boys Adrift- The five factors driving the growing epidemic of unmotivated boys and underachieving young men (at the recommendation of Steph), A Love the Multiplies by Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, 100 Top Picks for Homeschool Curriculum by Cathy Duffy, A Gift of Mourning Glories- Restoring You Life After Loss, Fresh Faith by Jim Cymbala, Get Out of That Pit by Beth Moore and Radical by David Plath. So, I have A LOT on my mind!
- Nathan and I had strange dreams on the same night. I dreamed that I was pregnant, but for some reason ashamed of it. Nathan dreamed that we adopted 12 children.
- Ethan is starting to learn to play piano.