Friday Brain Dump
- More WEATHER here in Tennessee. Currently, I’m watching a huge system pass through and thinking that grocery shopping is out of the question with 3 little kids and pouring rain. It doesn’t look like it will end anytime soon. Lots of thunderstorms lately. Wednesday night, as I was driving to my Bible study, it started to hail. It was so loud, I thought we would have damage on the car, but we didn’t. A few miles across town, Nathan didn’t have any hail. Yesterday we had thunderstorms. Lots and lots of rain.
- Isaac passed his stomach flu on to me. I ducked out of my study early on Wednesday night because I wasn’t feeling great. Shortly after I got home I got really sick. In about two hours, I dropped 5 pounds. It was terrible and I wasn’t able to sleep much that night because I felt so awful. Last night, Ethan got sick.
- Upon learning that I had a poor night of sleep because of being sick, my Moving On study leader called and volunteered to take the kids for the morning. She picked up the kids, took them to the park, then to here house to play and then took them to Sonic for lunch. When she brought them back, she brought supper for us as well. I felt so blessed and grateful. I was able to get some much-needed sleep.
- We still don’t have a renter in MN yet. Please pray for wisdom for us in this situation.
- I’m considering taking a blogging break for an extended period of time. Still working through that.