Isaac has some serious bed-head happening these days. I love it! Our baby is 1 1/2 now. I’m not sure of his height, but when I plopped him on our scale (fully dressed) he weighed about one pound more than Ethan and Audrey did at age 2. Isn’t it crazy how kids from the same family can be so different?
Other facts about Isaac:
- He is no longer afraid of baths (as of two days ago). For no reason we can think of, he was afraid and now he isn’t. Mysterious.
- He loves music. More than Ethan and Audrey, Isaac really seems to appreciate listening to music. E&A are all about twirling and performing, Isaac will sit and listen (and do a little jig) to songs that we put on the computer. We were playing clips from the SingOff yesterday and today and Isaac loved it. Maybe it’s the harmonies?
- He can climb to the very top of the bunk bed when adult supervision isn’t there to stop him.
- He says, “No” in such an adorable way that we sometimes ask him questions that we know he will say, “no” to, just so we can hear him say it.
- He is very attached to his pacifier and I’m not looking forward to the battle of giving that up.
- Every day he spends time playing with play-doh.
- Every day he eats a little play-doh. (glad it’s non-toxic)
- He’s very determined and resourceful. If he can’t reach something, he will go and find something that he can stand on, drag it to the right location and climb up to claim the prized object.
- Besides the word, “no”, he also says, “Mama”, “Daddy”, “Audy”, “Eaty”, “this”, “doggy”, “shoes”, “up”, “grandpa” and something that sounds like “thank you”. I’m sure there are more words I’ve missed. Those are the ones he uses most often.