I changed my mind. I don’t think there is anything embarassing on here. I edited some of the financial goals for privacy though .
1. Run 5k Race
2. Finish Couch to 5k Program ( 10/31/09complete)
3. Down 20 pounds from pregnancy weight
4. Down 30 pounds from pregnancy weight
5. Be to my goal weight
6. No fast food for 1 month
7.Log all food for 2 weeks
8. Complete 30 Day Shred
9. No eating after supper for 1 week.
10. Floss every day for 2 weeks.
11. Drink at least 64 oz of water a day for 1 week.
12. Read Entire Bible
13. Go through Believing God study again. (in progress)
14. Join a small group.
15. Find a new church
16. Join a Bible study.
17. Go through a study/book with Nathan
18.Get Life insurance for Nathan(paperwork and bloodwork done 10/10/09)
19. Get Life insurance for me(paperwork and bloodwork done 10/10/09)
20. Teach Ethan to write his name
21. Start a reading program with Ethan
22. Assign chores to E&A.
23. Decide on guardians for the kids
24. Host a family holiday
25. Write Nathan a love note 5 different times
26. Go to the park 12 times in the summer
27. Read Getting Things Done
28. Make a blog schedule (in progress)
29. Submit something for publication
30. Have 10 subscribers to our blog
31. Have 20 subscribers to our blog
32. Have 50 subscribers to our blog
33. Finish Isaac’s 1st year scrapbook
34. Start a personal scrapbook for me
35. Make a photo book online
36. Have $x in savings
37. Have $xx in savings
38. Use only cash for purchases for two weeks.
39. Start Roth IRA
40. Figure out what to do with my 403(b) and pension money from Crown
41. Set up a budget
42. Stick to budget for 1 month
43. Buy nothing but essentials for a month
44. Finish estate planning with Kylene
45. Create 4 week menu rotation
46. Create a house-cleaning schedule
47. Finish A&E’s closet
48. Finish Master BR closet
49. Finish LR wall
50. Finish heat/air runs
51. Finish Master BR
52. Create Family Cookbook of favorite family meals
53. Paint E&A’s letters
54. Isaac and Audrey swap rooms.
55. Invite friends over 4 times by 2010 (3/4 done)
56. Make cinnamon rolls from scratch
57. Send out 5 handwritten letters
58. Write a letter to myself for the end of this project
59. Play a video game with Nathan 5 times.
60. Play a video game with Ethan 5 times.(in progress 3/5)
61. Host a Court Whist Party.
62. Visit Nathan’s Grandmothers
63. Family vacation Fall 2009
64. Go somewhere warm in the winter
65. Set up a will or a trust
66. Write a health care directive
67. Get a manicure
68. Write a letter to Isaac
69. Write a letter to Audrey
70. Write a letter to Ethan
71. Plan my funeral
72. Eat 5 servings of fruit/veggies a day for 1 week
73. Get new carpet for upstairs
74. Start taking kids to the dentist
75. Nurse Isaac for 9 months (Not achieved. Isaac was done at 5 months)
76. Teach Ethan to ride a bicycle
77. Teach Audrey to ride a bicycle
78. Go to a coffee shop with Nathan 5 times
79. Teach Audrey to write her name
80. Potty train Isaac
81. Have a garage sale
82. Finish list of 101 things
83. Lower blog bounce rate to 70%
84. Have 200 unique visitors on our blog in one month
85. No television for 1 week
86. Set up allowance system for kids
87. Paint Deck
88. Fix Driveway
89. Kids stay with Nana and Grandpa Fritz 4 times (1/4 done)
90. Buy new van
91. Set up a daily schedule
92.Invite friends over 12 times in 2010 (4/12)
93.Make a blog button for this list
94. For one day, say “no” only when necessary, to Ethan.
95. Get up at 6:00am every day for a week.
96. Go to bed by 10:00pm every day for a week.
97. Create a Household Notebook
98. Buy and use The Elf on the Shelf book/kit to use for Christmas holidays
99. Run for an hour without stopping.
100. Take the kids to the Children’s Museum.
101. Memorize a chapter of the Bible (at least 15 verses)